Insurance & Financing
At Dental Partners of Brookline, we strive to have some of the simplest and most comprehensive insurance coverage and financing availability in Brookline. We believe that fear of cost should never stop a patient from receiving the care they need to remain healthy, and we are willing to work with you to find payment options.
A dental insurance plan will cover most basic preventive treatments as well as restorative care. Each plan and provider is different, so it is important to verify your coverage before agreeing to a specific procedure.
To be more accessible, we are in-network with insurances from the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
- Delta Dental Premier
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Not everyone has insurance, and it’s still important to get treatment. If you are in this situation, we have other financing options. We can accept payments made with cash or a credit card, and we also work with CareCredit®️ and LendingClub. This allows you to make payments over a period of time.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.